New COVID-19 Protocols
We are open for all dental procedures in order to care for our patients and community. In stating this, we want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, please call with any questions or concerns.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- If you have symptoms associated with either the coronavirus or the flu or have been in contact with someone who has had symptoms with either the coronavirus or the flu please call and reschedule your appt.
- Please look for a link via text message or email from our office prior to your appointment for check in. Before you are seen for your appointment it is mandatory you complete these forms.
- You are requested to wait in your car until escorted individually into the building by your provider to your treatment room.
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the building.
- When you arrive and when you leave you will be directed to a sanitary hand washing station or offered hand sanitizer to clean your hands. All of our restrooms are disinfected between each use.
- Friends and family will not be allowed to accompany any adult patient inside the building.
- For parents or guardians of children under the age of 10: only one (1) adult may enter the office with the child.
- Please arrive on time for appointments or you may be asked to reschedule. You may be called to adjust your appointment by 15-30 minutes. We are scheduling very precisely in order to continue following social distancing guidelines.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- All doors will stay propped open by our staff at all times to decrease patient/surface contact.
- All staff will be required to wear enhanced protective equipment during treatment including wearing a mask at all times and having their temperature checked beginning and end of each day.
- We will continue to use hospital grade disinfectants, practice the latest sterilization protocols, utilize single-use disposable materials, increase our frequency of hand washing, social distancing within our office, and more.